Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Taste of Jerusalem

I am catching up on everything that needs to be done around here after being gone 18 days and dealing with the backwash of the trip. Each person on the tour was assigned one or two days to write a diary of our activities. The tour leader will compile the diaries into a book for us. I was assigned two days and got one of them done yesterday. It took me a lot longer than I expected. I guess I am too picky about details and being sure everything is historically accurate.
I am also working on merging the pictures from both our cameras into one file in chronological order so I can order the prints I want to make a scrapbook. That is also turning out to be more work than I expected. I can see that project taking at least the rest of the summer.
Here are two pictures which show our different interests.

This link will allow you to take a peek inside Jerusalem. It is a live Webcam (works best with cable or DSL connection) showing the Wailing Wall 24 hours a day, plus other interesting things. Enjoy!

http://english.thekotel.org/

No comments: