My family pitched in to make it possible for me to go to Ohio for a granddaughter's bridal shower the evening of September 30. My sister agreed to do the driving and a son and his wife stayed with Leroy. It was a quick trip. We left the morning of the shower and came home the next day. I am so grateful I was able to be there and see it live instead of just looking at pictures. It was a lovely shower.
The food
Mother of the bride-to-be was hostess
The gifts
Four little girls lined up to pass the gifts to Arianna. One was told to do it and the rest jumped in. Gifts are so exciting for little girls even if they are for someone else.
Everyone was invited to make a bouquet from flowers Arianna collected that morning in the gardens of friends and relatives.
A second favor was a little jar of honey.
This was my collection. I love the purple and white dahlia.
Four generations. My daughter, granddaughter, and great-granddaughter (Arianna's niece).
Check back in a month for the wedding.









No comments:
Post a Comment