Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wall Words

Wall Words have been increasing in popularity since I first heard of them a couple years ago. I have a spot in my living room that has always been bare. I thought that would be a good place for some Wall Words. The big question was WHICH Wall Words I want stuck on my wall. There is a huge variety to choose from but I wanted to choose carefully because I knew I will be stuck with them for years to come.
After searching periodically, I found one I liked and thought I could live with for the long haul. But I gave it some time and then looked again. Nope. Still didn't find anything I liked better, so I bit the bullet and ordered it. We put it up Monday evening.
 
 
 
This is a reminder that life is a constant series of changes. We can't go back and do things over nor can we change many of the events that come into our lives. But we can accept what life hands us and adapt to the circumstances. As I was putting these words on the wall I thought how appropriate it is at the moment since I've had to adjust my sails and accept using a cane (temporarily). I'm sure this reminder will be appropriate for years to come.

No comments: