Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What We Believe

Yesterday I listened on-line to a great topic by Frank Peretti entitled What We Believe. If you have a cable or DSL connection, you can listen to it by clicking on this link and then on Play Audio.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Focus_on_the_Family/archives.asp?bcd=2007-6-18

Frank Peretti has a unique style of public speaking. He has a comical way of expressing his thoughts decorated with his own sound effects. But the truths he presents are right on target.
Listen and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I hit on an interesting blog here. I was looking at Meredith's when I saw your comment and clicked on here. I would subscribe to yours if I knew how to do it. Anyone who likes books such as you list must be close to a kindred spirit although I don't even know several of the authors you mentioned. I am a confirmed bookworm. I'm on Xanga

Scribbler said...

Meredith is my brother. He can give you my e-mail address. (I prefer not to publish it here.) My blog address is:
www.stauffer-scribbler.blogspot.com
Who are your favorite authors?