Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to Earth

I knew the trip to Israel would take a big hole out of my summer, and it has. My life has been wrapped up in that trip for a whole month now. I was either getting ready to go, on tour, or catching up from being away. Today I placed the order for 495 pictures. Considering we took 1137 pictures, that's a considerable reduction. By the time I hit the "place order" button I felt like I didn't want to see another picture of Israel for a long time. I do want to get them in a scrapbook before memory fades, but I'm giving myself a break.
Every now and then something pops up that I had forgotten about while we were out of the country and otherwise occupied. One of these memory jogs came in the mail today when we received a notice that our tax stimulus check should be arriving this week. Ah yes! I had forgotten about that silly scheme. I'm afraid the President would be disappointed if he knew I'm planning to use it for ordinary living expenses rather than buying something new. What did you do with yours?

No comments: