Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mom's Prayers

Many years ago the ladies Sunday school class at our church drew names for Prayer Partners. My mother drew the name of my sister-in-law, Bonnie. During that time, Mom gave Bon a Prayer Plant. A couple months ago Bon told me she still has that plant and asked if I have one. I didn't, so she started one for me. On Monday Bon gave me this lush Prayer Plant. She said she still has one just as big at home. I hope I can keep it alive and thriving as well as she has.



Mom died in 1993. I am delighted to collect one more thing that came from her. I was not an easy child to raise. Every time I see this plant I will be reminded it was Mom and her prayers pulled me through the difficult years.

No comments: