Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Empty Tomb

See for yourself. The tomb is empty.


This was not an original idea but I thought it was cute. I "planted" an overturned flower pot in the pan a couple weeks ago and seeded it with grass. After the grass was up I added the stone, three crosses made from sticks, and flowers. It was fun to put together. My grass grew faster than I expected and I had to "mow" it with a scissors when it hid the crosses.
I put it on the table for a centerpiece at our Easter dinner on Saturday and got a little more mileage out of it by taking it to church this morning.

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

This is a lovely illustration of Easter's message. I'm sure people enjoyed it.

So much hope from that empty tomb, isn't there?

Waving and smiling,

Rhonda