Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a lovely Easter. Some years Easter is cold and wintry but this year spring was in full swing for nearly a week before Easter. Everything is green and bursting into bloom with sunshine and temperatures in the 70s.
Cheryl and her family came for our annual Burkholder reunion the day befor Easter. They stayed for Sunday and Gerald brought his girlfriend, Kelly, to join us for dinner on Easter. I don't often bring out the china and goblets for our own children but this time I did. Why not? After all, it was Easter.


I like Christmas but Easter is my favorite holiday. We couldn't have Easter without Christmas, but Easter is the heart and center of our faith and hope of life beyond the grave. Because He lives I too shall live.

No comments: