Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Roses!

I spoke too soon! Leroy went to the flower shop today and brought home a half dozen roses for me. The years I get roses for Valentine's Day are few and far between so that makes them extra special. Why did he get white? Just a whim. He was going to get red ones but when he saw the white ones he decided to be different. He must still have that rebellious streak in him that was there in second-grade; while everybody else was combing their hair for school pictures he messed his up just to be different.
At any rate, the white roses have a place of honor on the table. Roses aren't necessary but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy or appreciate them when they appear. (And I won't be sweeping the floor with them.)



No comments: