Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Monday, July 9, 2007

40 Years

On July 15 we will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. In recognition of the occasion, we had our portrait taken and I have updated the picture on my profile with the anniversary picture. When I compare it with the picture taken on our wedding day, I can't believe both of these pictures are ME.


Leroy says, "If it's true that time flies when you're having fun, we must be having a ball." It hasn't all been fun and games. There are some spots I wouldn't give a nickel to live through again, but that doesn't mean they were all bad. Even the hard times were good for me. But there have been plenty of good times to compensate for the hard times and I have never regretted the choice I made 40 years ago.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

It is kind of amazing how quickly we got to be the older people.

But to adapt your quote about time and fun: The frog said, "Time is fun when your having flies!"

Meredith said...

I think it looks like the same people. Just a few years later-an older version. To me you look much the same. ~Edith