Comments are welcome but please have the courtesy to sign your name. Unsigned comments will be deleted.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sore Knee

I walk about a mile and a half every day (Lord willin' and the cricks don't rise). My one knee has been grumbling for a couple weeks and was getting more insistent about it so I decided to take a week off and see if it gets better. It is still sore but not as bad as before. I don't know what ails it but I subscribe to my grandpa's philosophy---"It got this way itself, it can get better itself." It surely isn't age. :-)

A man went to his doctor complaining of a sore leg. “Doc, I’ve tried all kinds of salves and ointments, and it’s just not getting any better.” After examining him, the doctor said, “I’m sorry, but there’s nothing I can do. It’s just old age you’re feeling.”
“But, Doc,” said the man, “my other leg doesn’t hurt, and it’s the same age.”

No comments: